Video strategy training with Simon Crofts 21st May 2019 (Sold out)
Want to learn more about video strategy, and how it can drive tangible return on investment from your marketing efforts?
If so, this FREE session, hosted by intelligent video platform Buto, is for you.
SORRY THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
Timing and venue
Time: 12.30pm - 1pm Lunch and networking / 1pm - 4pm Strategy session
Date: 21st May 2019
Place: Buto London, Level 6, 125 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AR
What you’ll learn
You’ll come away with the knowledge and confidence to be successful with video, including:
- Creating a video strategy that works
- Using audience insight to inform strategy
- Content governance and managing stakeholders
- User-generated video
- Getting the best from your video agencies
- Video analytics and proving value
You will also:
- Hear from Buto’s Debbie Dinardo on how to use video with marketing automation tools to boost marketing ROI
- Share ideas and gain solutions to current video challenges
- Network with marketing and comms professionals
Speaker: Simon Crofts
Simon has over 20 years’ experience in the video space; he is currently a trainer with Econsultancy, and Client Services Director at top 50 strategic video agency ‘Big Button’.
As an award-winning producer, Simon has brought the creative magic to numerous YouTube campaigns with millions of views, and generated measurable increases in marketing performance for well-known brands including Rackspace, Serco and the NHS.
Speaker: Debbie Dinardo
Debbie has an impressive career spanning both in-house production at M&G Investments and account management roles at leading video platform vendors. Debbie is expert in generating success with video, having helped clients like Shell, Artemis and Liontrust move their video strategy to the next level.
To qualify for this FREE event you must be an employee working in a marketing, digital or communications role in one of the following (or similar verticals):
- Financial services
- Professional services
Contact: Jeremy Stinton, Head of Commercial and Customer Success, Buto