According to our friends at Hubspot, the inclusion of a linear video in your email marketing campaign will increase your open rate by 19% and increase your CTRs by 65%. If you include an interactive video, those CTRs will increase further by a staggering 35%.
No other marketing medium communicates as effectively as video, so here are 5 key things to consider when sending your next interactive email campaign:
1) always use the word ‘video’ in your email subject line.
2) do not embed your video in the email. Just use a thumbnail that will link to a landing page.
3) make sure the thumbnail is visually enticing and overlay a play button in the image to increase CTRs.
4) make sure your video is immediately visible on your landing page – (consider making the video autoplay if your platform allows).
5) finally, add various interactive elements to your video with all captured information feeding directly into your marketing automation platform. This can include;
- setting up a clickable hot-spot to allow the viewer to download more information.
- gating your video with viewers needing to input contact details to continue viewing.
- video branching which allows your viewers to choose a path of content according to their requirements / knowledge level.
- quizzes which can give you valuable information about where the viewer is in the buyers journey.
To find out the more about Interactive Video, download our ebook:
'4 REASONS WHY INTERACTIVE TRANSFORMS LEAD GENERATION'
IF YOU'RE READY TO HAVE A CLOSER LOOK AT BUTO, CLICK BELOW