At Buto we’re constantly reviewing how, when and why video is being consumed. Here are 10 interesting video marketing stats from 2016 and a few predictions for 2017, pulled together by our friends at Hubspot.
- 4 times as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it.
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%, and clickthrough rates by 65%.
- 24% of marketers said that they have used Interactive video for marketing purposes. Out of those: 92% said that Interactive video was an effective marketing tool. Click HERE to find out more about interactive video for marketeers.
- 76.5% of marketers and small business owners in an Animoto survey who have used video marketing say it had a direct impact on their business.
- More than 60% of marketers and small business owners said they planned to increase investment in video marketing in 2017.
- 62% of B2B marketers rated videos as an effective content marketing tactic in 2016.
- in 2016 51% of all video plays were on mobile devices; this growth represents a 15% increase from 2015, and a 203% increase from 2014.
- 85% of videos on Facebook are watched without sound.
- In 2016, 14% of marketers used live video.
- Facebook users spend 3x more time watching live videos than traditional videos.
If you want to find out more about how you can manage video within your organisation with the Buto enterprise video platform please email us at email@example.com
IF YOU'RE READY TO HAVE A CLOSER LOOK AT BUTO, CLICK BELOW